Energy Star Rebates
ENERGY STAR is a joint program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy helping us all save money and protect the environment through energy efficient products and practices.
Results are already adding up. Americans, with the help of ENERGY STAR, saved enough energy in 2005 alone to avoid greenhouse gas emissions equivalent to those from 23 million cars — all while saving $12 billion on their utility bills.
Lyon-Lincoln Electric Cooperative offers the following rebates for electric Energy Star certified appliances. Click on the item to download that rebate form.
- Dehumidifier - $25 Rebate
- Room Air Conditioner - $25 Rebate
- Clothes Washer - $50 Rebate
- Clothes Dryer - $50 Rebate
- Dish Washer - $50 Rebate
- Freezer - $100 Rebate
- Refrigerator - $100 Rebate with proof of disposal
- Certificate of Demanufacturing
- Central Air Conditioner - $200 Rebate
- Mini-Split/Ductless Heat Pump - $200 Rebate
- Heat Pump - $400 Rebate + $400 Energy Star Bonus Rebate ($800 total rebate)
- Residential LED Lighting- varies